Thursday, June 10, 2010

What I know about a magar Caste?

Being a magar I should know some history about my caste. I am Purja that means a sub caste of magar. My mother is Garbuja and Father is purja so me too Purja. I hear it from my father that the magars are formed from a south asian country Tibet and magars leaved the country tibet and start living in Nepal. Nepal's third most populated caste is Magar. It is also known as Mongolian Caste. It is the caste came from Tibet and It is named as magar with the meaning on nepali word. "ma garr" casuse they always use to tell that I wiil do this work ( ma garchu yo kam). But now the magars are not only in Nepal they are in different countries such as United kingdom as Gorkhas, Honk Kong, singapore and many others countries. This group firstly followed the Buddhism but now a days they follow different as there wish. Some follow Hinduism, some christian and some are still Buddhism.

1 comment:

Comment Please..