Sunday, May 30, 2010

A story of Ash..

A story of Ash.
My Grand Mother used to say me some story before I sleep and this was one of them but I am not sure that it is correct one so sorry for wrong.
              Once upon a time there was a old couple lived in village. They were poor in economy. They didn't have any children. They lived in a house made by Ash. One day they were talking about their future of their house. Husband said that now the house is very small we have to collect more ash and make the house big. Wife support his husband and said yes, we should collect more and make your house big. They talk till late night and they thought now we should sleep. Then they sleep a while after few minutes husband is going to fart but wife suggested not to Flatulence at house but he can't stop himself and he Flatulence in house than the house flew away with the gas and than the couple became sad.  The end..

Anyone can suggest more about this story than you can direct email me at in pun.arjun0@gmail.com or you can simply comment in this post so I can correct it.